Vendor
Like that sale title don't you? :)

Well hopefully you like this sale even better:

Orders placed between today and Friday October 16th at 11:59pm can enjoy:

20% off livestock and food items using the discount code "discovery"
Buy 2 get 1 freeze dried food products - add the comment "Buy one get two food"
Buy 1 get 1 Dried Nori and Ulva - add the comment "BOGO"
Buy 1 get 1 Dwarf Ceriths - add the comment "BOGO"
Something for free, just add the comment "send me something for free" when placing your order.

How to qualify - Simply place your order, and when you reach the discount code box, enter the code "discovery". Then, before you click submit order, type in "BOGO", and we will double the order when it gets to our side.

Catches -
No Rain checks
No guarantees on free items. We cannot refund free.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts other than the "discovery" discount.
No discounts of any kind on rock, or mud. No exceptions
500 dwarf cerith special not included
PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE PRIORITY MAIL TO SHIP ANIMALS THAT REQUIRE EXPRESS MAIL. SUCH ORDERS WILL BE PUT ON HOLD AND CAUSE DELAYS. IF THE ITEM HAS A "*", next to its name, it NEEDS EXPRESS MAIL
Orders will not be sent until Monday October 19th. (1 week from Columbus Day). Sorry we are booked for that week, and will be out of town on Thursday afternoon and Friday of next week.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Anyone in Queens, Bklyn., Nassau County ordering? Please PM me. I'd like to order, but my USPS service by me is the worse. Last time I ordered live plants usps kept them for a week before leaving me notice.;( Obviously everything was dead.
So I'd like to place the order, and have it go to your place where I can pick up asap. Will share the shipping cost.;)

pmui

Hi John,

Got my order lastnight. Thank you it looks good.
one comment i have is; the bags should be labeled to identify the contents. The dried seaweed all look the same when dehydrated.
and a question the mangroves, i've tied a Styrofoam block on a bunch and float it in my tank. I've left the growing tips above the water about 2 inches is the enough, or do they need to be further out of the water?

Thanks again.
Peter

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
The green food is the ulva, the black is the nori.

On the mangroves that should be fine, pretty ideal actually. Thanks again! If you need any help with ids, just let me know.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
No problem, glad he likes it. Nice to hear they are just picking at it, and not going after it ravenously, that means you have them well fed, picking and regular grazing is normal feeding behavior.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: