johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Sale starts at 12:01AM Friday morning. (Well it will probably start before I fall asleep on Turkey Day to be honest - :) )

Livestock and macros:
25% off at our store, using the discount code "blackfriday"

Florida Base Rock: exceptional quality, $2 a pound SHIPPED. 50lb boxes at your door for $100. Buying someone a new tank for Christmas? Get the rock.

Food: 1 free jar of food with each purchase over $20, just leave a note "send me food" or something like that in the comments field.

Sorry, but:

No retroactive sales.
No rainchecks.
No holding for shipment later than next week - EXCEPT- if you want a rock order shipped later to arrive near Christmas.
The sale absolutely ends at 11:59pm of Black Friday. EST.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thanks for the snails & macros John. Shipped the Monday arrived on Wednesday everything intact. The black friday discount was higly appreciated! By Friday the ceriths had cleaned my rocks of brown algae. The snails are reproducing now. They seem much healthier than the snails I bought at my lfs. Thanks. I guess the only question now is, with the brown algae gone what will they eat? :splitspin

Last edited:

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
oh great to hear! They will find food, there is always more food in a tank for them. Turkey baster blast your rocks and you will see what I am talking about. Lots of film algae too even though you cant see it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: