johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
So here is how it works. Just like last year, this contest will be highly confusing, and I will be watching the game so I won't be available to answer questions. The good news is I will sort out any mistakes, and you can always cancel an order.

During the Game Special -

If you order during the game you get 30% off our livestock. No rock. Everything in stock included, use the code "duringthegame". When the game clock runs out, the code will expire.

After Game Special - Now here is where some strategy comes in. Depending on how the outcome looks, it might be worth buying after the game rather than during based on your order -

The Spread - I pick the Colts to win by 10. If the win by exactly 10, there is no after game special. :(

If the Colts win tonight by 11 or more, the discount is 25% off, use the code "colts" in the discount coupon code box after the game ends. You will also get 2 for 1 Dwarf Ceriths and 3 blue legs for every two you buy when you leave the note "Superbowl Special" (or something similar) in the comments field, after using the code "colts" in the separate discount code box.

If the Saints win, or lose by 9 or less than the discount would be 25% off and 2 for 1 mangroves and nassarius snails. The code would be "saints".

The winning team discount will run until Tuesday at noon.

RESTRICTIONS: (You knew it was coming)

Only livestock is included, rock isn't livestock
No retroactive sales
During Game Special is only good for orders fully processed by the end of the game
Cannot be combined with any other specials, or gift coupons, (we don't sell gift certificates so they are all gratis), etc...
We will be updating the site with stock throughout the week. While we can't do rainchecks, if something becomes available before your order ships, we will honor the discount made when your purchased the original order. Many macros are out of stock because of the season, don't get your hopes up on those.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: