johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Starting at 9pm tonight our base rock is 2.25 a pound with shipping included for most orders. We have a really nice batch this time, and can fulfill just about any size request. Our rock is never pre-packaged or drop shipped. Let us know what you want and we will do our best to match it. It may cost us a little more to sell it this way, but we want to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

Everything else in the store is 15% off with the code "15percent". That makes our Florida ceriths only $.35 a piece, you won't find them anywhere under $.80

Free extras with every order that ships on Monday. Just leave me the note "John send me free stuff!" or something along those lines.

DAN-O

Advanced Reefer
Hey John,

I need to get a cleanup crew for a 180 gallon reef setup. I have a lot of green hair algae growing on the overflow boxes in my tank and stopping the water. I have to clean the algae every 4-5 days. also have red slime.

Danny.....

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Dan-o - sea hares, urchins, turbos, chitons, hermits, limpets all eat hair algae. I listed them from what eats the most per specimen, the sea hares are beasts. The flying sea hares especially...special needs though. Is the tank glass or acrylic?

I think this sale has expired and we just happen to be running a repeat sale this week. This isn't this week's thread though. But the rock is the same price and I have the same 15% discount running today for the waiting time. (Right now we are booked until Monday).

I have to run out to my brother's graduation BBQ now, just stopping in quick to check emails, so I am sorry if my response will be slow...I won't be back in until 10pm or so.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: