Thanks. They have already started on my GHA! I was surprised to see most of the snails getting out from the get go. The Chiton is still a little bashful though. Haven't been able to stick him on anything yet, but I will give it a couple of days.
Thanks again for your help John. It's really appreciated!

Hey John. Just wanted to let you know that it seems like my Chiton did not make the trip up north. I was never able to get it to grab onto anything, and actually, it wasn't even stuck onto the shell that it was shipped with. I noticed this morning that it was a darkish brown, and this evening, it released some gunk when i went to flip it over. Lemme know what we can do. Thanks

Paolo.

BTW, everything else is doing great!

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Not to highjack your thread, but John Rocks! I love the clean up crew I got from him.. In fact the Nerites are laying eggs all over the tank.. I'm gonna be a grandaddy soon.. lol. ;) Thanks John!

No doubt Cthoughts. All my little guys are scurrying around, and they have already made a decent dent into my GHA. John was a great help. Actually, I posted this late last night, and I thought it was by PM. Didn't realize it was in my thread.

Must've been too tired.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thanks guys! I am heading out today and tomorrow actually to try to round up some different things for your package. I have a few ideas, just want to make sure I can get the species first.

crysis

Active Reefer
Hey John, havent been around the computer to let you know, but I wanted to thank you for the order you sent. Everything arrived in perfect shape and is doing well in the tank. I appreciate the extra ceriths you through in for me, and I if anyone is on the fence about placing an order for your CUC needs, do it with John.

Twice I've gotten my cuc from reefcleaners and twice I've been impressed. Good stuff, I've had no casualties in shipping, great customer support with a personal touch from John, and I would recommend without reservation.

I guess this is the official "Thanks, John!" thread? :)

Got my CUC and some macroalgae today, and everything's looking great. I couldn't agree more with NL146 - great customer support with a personal touch from John.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: