johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rules of the sale are easy, we just will drop prices on certain items at certain times at the store and you order it normally. Maybe we will be dropping the price of rock to $1.50 shipped, sometimes we will be doing 50% off macros, sometimes I will have free hermits, sometimes shipping will be $4 on any Priority Mail order. Very random though, I will try to update here, but wont bump over another post or something to do it. Anyway, the sale ends tonight at 11:59PM EST TONIGHT. Should be fun. Each discount may last an hour, 5 hours, etc... really no telling what times because it is randomly generated from a neat little program/script whatever you want to call it.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
we have it in 50 lb lots at that price, sorry for the delay we left for they keys - just got back now. I will update the site soon, and you should see them in stock.

happy birthday! I will make sure we get you some decent rocks. Let me know what you think.

Thanks! I'm waiting for it, so anxious to get it lol probably coming in tomorrow. But I wanted to ask you....I noticed that on your site the tab I clicked on for the rock says rock/mud and I was wondering what the mud you guys get looks like and how many pounds for how much. Let me know, thanks

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
it took to long to grow I guess you would call it to keep up with demand. You can see a thumbnail of it in our product catalog, but the full link won't work because I unpublished the item.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: