johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thanks for all the well wishes we received over the last week. Both I and Jeff are recovering well after last week's car accident. For the most part we were able to keep up with demand through this ordeal. We didn't have tracking numbers for the shipments that went out last week and some emails received while I was getting some procedures were delayed, but for the most part we made it through. I am still on bed rest, but have been able to answer emails since the anesthesia wore off, and emails are getting answered just as fast as ever, if not faster than normal.

We would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding through this matter, especially to those whose orders were delayed, or didn't have the benefit of tracking. As a token of our thanks, we would like to offer a discount to your friends who didnt have to put up with the delays and will receive fast and accurate service.
smile.png
Sounds strange, but that is how it goes, you can always place a 2nd order if you wish.
smile.png

From now until Friday 18th 11:59pm use the code "10percent" to receive 10% off any livestock order. Use the model name of the car pictured below to receive 15% off, the code will just be the model name, not the make and model or anything like that etc... So in my dream world the car below would be a "Expedition", not a "Ford", or a "Ford Expedition" etc..

tracker.jpg

As always the rules regarding sales apply:

* No Retroactive Discounts
* No Rainchecks
* Rock Excluded
* Quick Crews under 30 Gallons excluded
* Group Buys Excluded

Thanks again for bearing with us through all this mess! The only lasting effect of this now is that we won't have any items that arent on the site for at least 2 months, but in the coming weeks you should begin to see more and more diversity on the site, and will likely see more shipping days and generally faster service and perhaps better pricing.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
agreed! the area where I keep my feet usually is the worst, the pedals were all destroyed, the center console pushed........not sure how I am walking today but I wont knock it.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
head on collision, on a bridge to boot, we almost went over the railing, the aluminum guard rail has seen better days for sure. Broke 3 ribs, ruptured one spleen and collapsed a lung, but I think I was able to quit smoking and get a fiance out of the deal, so really things are looking brighter, assuming the bill doesnt crush me.

fab1971

Experienced Reefer
Wow, glad you are all right. I just ordered from you guys this week and would like to say thanks. You guys are the best and packing, shipping and livestock. I really appreciate the extra stuff, even though it was a small order this time around. And congrats to you, Frank.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thanks, feeling much better now. I even drove again, still a bit nervous, I am one of those slow drivers people beep at now, but they can deal with it lol...

We appreciate it Frank!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: