Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Acros Just when you thought it was SAFE....

I've been working all week adding new corals to ReefGardener.net . There are frags, colonies, high end, low end, and everything in between available.

So many awesome corals you're going to need to setup a new tank just to fit it all!

Collector corals sell out fast so don't wait, shop today.

Paypal
is ACCEPTED on the website.

REEFGARDENER.NET
REEFGARDENER.COM

Ship an unlimited amount of corals for the same shipping price.

Combined shipping is always FREE unlike other stores.. There is no box fee and heat/cool packs are free.

This means: buy as many corals as you want and you will pay the same shipping fee.

East coast $35 West coast $40 Florida residents $23

Purchase $250+ for FREE overnight shipping.

I'm also open to offers, let me help you get the corals you want at a price you can afford.
Attached Thumbnails

Old 09-19-2015, 05:18 PM
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
The pictures are of actual corals that are for sale on Reefgardener.net, not frags of them. See what you have been missing.

Orders $250+ ship for FREE.

Check out our feedback on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ReefGardener.net
Attached Thumbnails