The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey guys just wanted to share the mega sale that will start this week from 10/9-10/11
SALE STARTS FRIDAY AT 11AM-SUNDAY-10PM

Sunday from 11AM-3PM there will be a parade in celebration of columbus day directly in front of the store! We would love for you and your families to enjoy the festivities with our family, and to top it off we will be having free pastries and beverages for the event......oh and a SALE!!!!!!

all acan frags $14.99!!!!!
loading up the $9.99 frag section(LPS/SPS)

Firefish 3/$9.99
Powder blues $29.99
Powder brown $24.99
Coral beauty $9.99
Yellow tangs $14.99
Pink wrasse $9.99
Small scopas tangs $14.99
Small salfintangs $14.99

Beautiful and eating angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
koran
Emperor
Blueface!
Flame backs
Majestic

WRASSE
Filamentous
Lubbock's
Sixtine
Christmas
Angula flashers
Decolores (m/f)
Solar fairy
carpenter
and more!

We will be receiving fresh shipment throughout the weekend new stock coming in from Friday/Sunday

THE GUYS AT TRS WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING IT TRUELY MEANS A LOT TO ALL OF US, YOUR SUPPORT IS WHAT IS HELPING US GROW DAY BY DAY THANK YOU

ANTHONY,KC,EDWIN,IVAN

Last edited:

cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get in any Acropora efflorescens or Solytariensis i want one. I will be there tomorrow afterwork. I can paypal you to hold just PM me

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Cant believe I couldn't make the sale! Had to work, dam it I should of never moved from Morris Park, I lived literally down the block from you guys! Hope the sale went great and hope you guys had a good turn out! Soon I will be rebooting my tank, let me know if you ill be getting any rays in soon, specifically Cortez or possibly blue spot, not sure since I heard they aren't too hardy. Defiantly have to come visit!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: