cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the shop today at 7:00 today. After reading all the post I took the 2 hour trip from south jersey to catch the sale.This is not a shop it was more like going over your boys house, chilling with a cold one. The atmosphere was like a friendly frag swap with people coming in hanging out and talking about the hobbie. All you need is coffee make some pastries and u can call it The Reef Shoppe Cafe.
Here me out you can not beat these prices,atmosphere and quality of fish and coral. Big ups to Anthony for taken care of me

PS I still need that purple tip Efflo if it come in over the weekend

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hahaha ,still cutting do yall thing boys! definitely a great shop everyone is knowledgeable and the prices are the best ! can't beat them !! & now they starting to carry high end pcs! love it!!

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was at the shop today at 7:00 today. After reading all the post I took the 2 hour trip from south jersey to catch the sale.This is not a shop it was more like going over your boys house, chilling with a cold one. The atmosphere was like a friendly frag swap with people coming in hanging out and talking about the hobbie. All you need is coffee make some pastries and u can call it The Reef Shoppe Cafe.
Here me out you can not beat these prices,atmosphere and quality of fish and coral. Big ups to Anthony for taken care of me

PS I still need that purple tip Efflo if it come in over the weekend

hey it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for taking the trip

yes pat we were actually there till 3:40 with a reallllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! nice sps shipment

cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes, I took another 2 hr trip. And yes I pic up MY 2 nice Efflo's along with some other ACRO. Edwin and the crew thank for hooking me up and I know everyone was tired of me calling to see if the Efflo arrived.

I should of grab those blue eye cardinals....... man they were beautiful.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: