The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
half of the store was gone in the first hour i came home with 15 fish will definitely be going back this week to stock up on some coral

we had in 30 boxes of fish today we unpacked and unloaded every 3 hours =) plus we are getting secondary shipments every 24 hours store is still jam packed over a thousand fish its insane ! thank you for stopping by today hope you had a great time

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Stopped by today at around 2:30 and really just wanted to ask a question and see what they had in the store not realizing it was the start of black Friday and they weren't opening till 4. With that said. The door opened as I started to leave they peaked out and said you want come in. I said are you sure and I was given the nod. Still unpacking all there stuff they welcomed me in. I didn't walk out with much, but i did walk out with a greater respect for these guys who opened the doors early for me, answered questions and gave me a great deal on the small amount of stuff i picked up and a wet hand shake on the way out. In the middle of to say the least craziness. And I got to see Ivan who i haven't seen since the MV store. Thank you guys.

It was our pleasure as much as we wanted to keep it fair as possible and open at 4 we fully understand (we have all been there) what it feels like to travel to stores etc with that being said i just can't deny anyone thats comes through the door because like you said you had no idea it was the start of the sale. anyways thank you for giving us a shot and that wet handshake comeS with the territory lol nice meeting you today see you soon and thank you

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've been a reefer for 20 years and have been to just about every LFS in the tri-state area. I have never ever EVER seen prices and selection that you guys have. I walked in the door tonight and saw a store full of fellow reefers with smiles on their faces like it was Christmas morning. I'm so happy I found this place. Thank You for giving my wallet a break........K.C your the man!!!
P.S. I am a non paid spoken, I'm just a reefer like you.

THANK YOU!!! but lol i want to point out one thing that you said " I walked in the door tonight and saw a store full of fellow reefers with smiles on their faces like it was christmas morning " That reason right there is what makes all the hard work worth it, the sleepless nights, 17 hour days all the hard work that edwin, kc, ivan and i put in behind the scenes just becomes worth it when i look around the store and see how happy everyone is theres so much drama on this earth and for me to feel i have built a place where theres a group of people from every background all in one room sharing the same thing i love is priceless it just makes all the work worth it to me sorry to get all mushy but thank you and hope to continue to see all the happy faces and great times to come

petraio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Was there yesterday got two moorish idol for $20 each so far so good file fish for $15 to take care hugly aptisia two skunk clown fishes $10 each Sally light foot crab for $6.00 excel the double anywhere else

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: