Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Join us at RAP this weekend. We have been very hard at work over the past few weeks getting ready and are looking forward to a terrific event. Look for show specials and here is a teaser of what to expect:

- Jebao, Jecod & Coral Box Products
- Red Sea Reefer Display System
- Frag Tank (Full of Affordable Frags & Colonies)
- Crazy Clowns at Crazier Prices
- Giveaways
- Insulated Bags (Keep Your Purchases Cool)
- T-Shirts
- Real Reef Rock
- Supplies (Including Coral Dip & Food)
- Smiles

RAP_Floorplan.png

Last edited:

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
All I can say is WOW this show is gearing up to be spectacular. With so much setting up (and still more in the morning) didn't get as much time to walk around as would have liked but what I did see was awesome. A ton of great vendors, some really spectacular setups and a looooong raffle table. Stop by and say hi and if I am a bit overwhelmed and tired please don't hold it against me lol. I really look forward to seeing all my old friends and making new ones over the weekend!

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
We just wanted to say thank you so much to all those that came out to see at RAP. It was a lot of work to get ready, setup and break down for this event but seeing everyone there made it all worth it. Wish we had more time with each and every one of you but we are always here for you so please don't hesitate to reach out for anything at all. Again THANK YOU so much to all the terrific reefers who have come to be dear friends and those we have yet to meet. Without you all we wouldn't be where we are today and you really motivate us.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: