Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see the below lighting effects of our led aquarium light

72w show.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are the manufacturer from China,I am a sales representative from AQL light of Juson technology.for detailed info please add my Facebook or WhatsApp

Facebook:Jeff Landel
WhatsApp:+86 18070499139

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are the manufacturer from China,I am a sales representative from AQL light of Juson technology.for detailed info please add my Facebook or WhatsApp

Facebook:Jeff Landel
WhatsApp:+86 18070499139

wld1783

ReefLEDLights
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

What is the PAR Rating of your light?

Given the corals in your picture and the lack of coraline algae in the back, are thoes brand new tanks with corals just added?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't deal with facebook or whatsapp, but i can't buy something if i don't know the price.
below you can see the price

72W suitable for 1.3feet - 2.3feet long tank 150USD
120W suitable for 2feet - 3feet long tank 182USD
180W suitable for 3feet - 4feet long tank 270USD
250W suitable for 4feet - 5feet long tank 316USD(all the price freight not included )

if your tank is longer than 5feet ,we can suggest you to install your lights parallel with the wide side ,that's to say you need two or three pieces of our relevant lights(according to your width )

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the price??
below you can see the price

72W suitable for 1.3feet - 2.3feet long tank 150USD
120W suitable for 2feet - 3feet long tank 182USD
180W suitable for 3feet - 4feet long tank 270USD
250W suitable for 4feet - 5feet long tank 316USD(all the price freight not included )

if your tank is longer than 5feet ,we can suggest you to install your lights parallel with the wide side ,that's to say you need two or three pieces of our relevant lights(according to your width )

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: