LarryL

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine wants to set up a saltwater tank, and he's a beginner so I thought that an all-in-one would be a good way to get his feet wet (so to speak). I also thought if he got hooked on the hobby and wanted to go bigger (or decided to bail out entirely) it might be easier to sell a AIO system later. I haven't shopped for a new tank in a long time so I'm not too familiar with the options that are out there. What AIO would you recommend to a newbie? I think he's looking at something in the 40 to 60 gallon range based on the space he has available.

Thanks!
Larry

Jason203

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A friend of mine wants to set up a saltwater tank, and he's a beginner so I thought that an all-in-one would be a good way to get his feet wet (so to speak). I also thought if he got hooked on the hobby and wanted to go bigger (or decided to bail out entirely) it might be easier to sell a AIO system later. I haven't shopped for a new tank in a long time so I'm not too familiar with the options that are out there. What AIO would you recommend to a newbie? I think he's looking at something in the 40 to 60 gallon range based on the space he has available.

Thanks!
Larry
Innovative marine nuvo 40 , waterbox 50.3 and jbj 65 are great for beginner and expert

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: