Wesley

Clownfish Pimp
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The parents are the Australia Darwin's B&W. When they are adult, the black color is solid black and the white color is solid white and bright. Not a hint of orange. They look very clean and sharp.

The black color is always the last to develop. So these juvenile would still have a hint of orange on them.

IMG_3558.jpg
IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg
IMG_3575.jpg

The flower pots are 4" in diameter. You can use that to estimate how big they are.

The followings are the younger ones. That's why they still have the orange nose:

IMG_3577.jpg
IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg
IMG_3582.jpg

These B&W are very popular and most are already sold before I even advertise. I've already stopped collecting larvae to prepare for the winter. Get them while they last. :)

They are $26 each regardless of sizes or their color/pattern.

One last thing, when you come pick them up, there are 2 bigger ones in the middle section. They are the parents and they are not for sale.

Last edited:

Wesley

Clownfish Pimp
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yea, I only advertise the orange occellaris since I have literally hundreds of them. I only have handful of B&W and Picassos and they pretty much just sell itself. That's why I've never posted it here.

Unforturnately, all the clowns are meanies. In most cases, you can have only 1 pair. The new comers will always get rejected and killed.

In your case, your skunks are small and may be ok for now. But B&W are also aggressive. When they grow older, it's gonna be a battleground in your tank.

Wesley

Clownfish Pimp
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yes, pickup in Huntington LI.

Clowns are territorial. In general, if you have just 2 of them in there. They should be ok. The new coming will be bullied. So, if you are adding a new one, it better be a smaller one so that it knows it has to be the submissive one. That would minimize the fighting. At times, the bigger one would still nudge at the smaller one just to remind him who is the boss.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: