Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I have known Anthony for a few years and we have bought/sold and traded corals so many times I lost count. I have always been happy with every coral I've gotten from him and they were always what he said they were ..many were some of those high end pieces mentioned in this thread....
Inb4lock.gif

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I guess you didn't read the text messages thoroughly. If I'm dealing with ToManyFrags why am I talking with Anthony27.
Can you please show me in the Frag Swap thread were ToManyFrags was selling corals? I bet you can't. Read the text messages again starting from 4/26/2012 15:41:25 than come back and tell me what you think. The reason I even mentioned about him being sold out is cause he stated it in his Frag Swap post. Go take a look.

Any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
Omg u really are stupid that is my cousin sal u want his number to inspector. Next his tank broke im holding his coral.

I have the colony from him ok. I need room so he said sell the sps off he does not want it.

Point ????

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Reefs

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
I sound guilty ok when this comes down to it alll the corals you got are great you want that coral for the price it is and how much you can sell it for.
As u cqn see i offered the frag and u still going on like a girl.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Reefs

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
So than you are admitting that you are tomanyfrags? Price has nothing to do with it. I purchased the frag pack that you posted. Post clear pics of it to confirm that it's the real deal.

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I can vouch for ricwilli, good guy he wouldnt make a big deal out of nothing, this is very interesting......

Sent using Razr Maxx, excuse any typo's!

rcharliesam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ricwilli, sorry I even questioned you. Your post and Anthony's responses here seem to have cleared it up for me. I was assuming that both people were named anthony. A lot of this stuff does seem too coincidental now. Good luck getting your frags or at least your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: