Status
Not open for further replies.

ToManyFrags

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, my cousin has been bothering me to get these frags out of the tank, I am moving this weekend and I have cut alot of stuff as you have seen to make room for a small tank (wife said so) Well here it is, the mother load Atl shades of fall from alantis aquarium Palmers blue mille bc Tyree pink limade ATL Some where over the rainbow millie World wide corals purple monster Godzilla purple stag ATL Copps myagie tort bc ATL strawberry fields Lime in the sky ATL tyree ice fire enchanada Atl dragon eyes acro Rocky Mountain Frags The pack is 250$

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Beware of ToManyFrags also known as ANTHONY27.

I don't know why ANTHONY27 created a new user account (ToManyFrags) to sell high end corals, but he did. I purchased this pack from him and now regret it. I've been having a problem trying to get one of the corals that he stated in this pack for over a month now.
The coral that I'm referring to is the Dragon Eye's Acro from Rocky Mountain Frags. I also purchased other corals that he was selling with this so call "Ultimates sps pak". I don't even know if the other corals that I purchased from him are the real thing.
We made plans to meet at Jersey City NJ for the exchange of money and corals. He tells me to be there at a certain time and he shows up 2 hours late. We start talking and this guy goes on how some of the venders on Manhattan Reefs where pming him, cursing him off cause they wanted the pack for themselves and he sold it to someone else. He probably didn't sell it to them cause he knew they would have caught him with what ever he was trying to do. I didn't bother to check all the corals thoroughly cause it was cold outside and I didn't want the water getting cold. When I got home and started acclimating the corals, I noticed that some of the corals were missing. The Shades of Falls, Strawberry Fields and the Dragon Eye's Acro. I text him to let him know and he responded that "he does not know how he missed putting them in with my corals". So, stupid me, believed him and we made plans to meet again so that he can give me the corals from the "Ultimates sps pak" that he never gave me. After we set a date and the day that I'm driving to his house, cause he said he could not come to Jersey, he text me to say that he doesn't have the Strawberry Fields and the Dragon Eyes Acro. I was pissed as I had my family in the car with me on the way to his house. So we set another date and this time it was to meet at the Frag Swap. The day of the swap comes and he gives me the corals. I went home and I question one of the corals (the Dragon Eyes Acro). I told him that the Dragon Eyes Acro has smooth skin and the one that he gave me was not.

This is what he gave me as the Dragon Eyes Acro.

b4adcecd.jpg

This is what the Dragon Eyes Acro from Rocky Mountain Frags looks like

cc201f23.jpg

He calls me and states that Rocky Mountain Frags sent him the wrong coral and that they are shipping him the right one the next day. This is when things start going down hill. Now why is he calling Rocky Mountain Frags for the coral if he supposedly has the coral in his tank? At this point I know this guy is a BS..... So I go along. Two days pass and I asked him if he received the coral from Rocky Mountain Frags. He says yes. I ask him to send me pics. A few days pass and he still hasn't send me pics. Finally I get a pic from him and this is what he sends me.

9cf73689.jpg

I told him that I will be contacting Rocky Mountain Frags to confirm that it is the Dragon Eyes Acro. I also asked him, if this frag is from two or three days ago, why is the plug full of algae? I doubt that a reputable seller will send a frag on a plug like that. He gets upset telling me why I don't believe him. So I contact Rocky Mountain Frags and sure enough they said they never sent any Dragon Eyes Acro to him (I have the pm to prove it). So I text him back and tell him about it. He comes back and says "that he is willing to give me his Dragon Eyes Acro COLONY in order to make thing right". Now I'm asking myself why didn't he give me the frag in the first place? And why is he giving me a colony instead of a frag? So I refused his colony and told him I just wanted the frag that I paid for. He insist on giving me his Dragon Eyes Acro COLONY. I told him that I don't believe that he has a colony of it. He goes and sends me a pic of it and also says that he has the purchase order for it.

This pic is what he sent me. I don't even know what he is showing me in this pic.

eae11af7.jpg

So I said fine, send me the purchase order number so that I can confirm with Rocky Mountain Frags that it is the Dragon Eyes Acro. Till this day he has not sent me the purchase order number nor do I have the Dragon Eyes Acro. This has been going on since March 29th 2012.

The link below shows ALL text messages from the beginning to the end between me and him going back and forth on this matter. The text will tell you everything I been going through with ToManyFrags also known as ANTHONY27.

He also says that I've been contacting people telling them "not to buy corals from him". I have not done that at all. There is no reason for me to do that if I'm still working with him on getting my coral. I have purchased other corals from him with this pack and don't know if they are the real thing. I just don't have the time to do the research right now. I took this long to see if he could make things right but obviously, he is not willing too.

I might take the time and post pics of all the corals that I purchased from him to see if they are the real deal.

SMS TEXT MESSAGES CONFIRMING THAT THIS GUY IS TRYING TO SCAM ME.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsfNNNS-qfTMdHgzMkwyOHpfOFlMOVJURzdfaDE1SlE

Last edited:

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
to many scammers on here, i have had a couple bad run ins with people to so far, its honestly pathetic and this guy should be ashamed. go find a new hobby. sorry for your bad encounter ricwilli.

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah that suck dude . People like that should be banned from the reef club til the problem is solved .
Thanks for posting make sure u give him a good reefer rating so everyone knows

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
First off to ricwilli, I bought from tomanyfrags and Anthony27 thay are 2 diffrent people, all his coral are what he says thay are, there are plenty of people here that bought from him with no problems . Now as for the dragon eye he has one, I saw it with my own eyes and I bought a frag of it two and it looks great.

Ricwilli it people like you how give good people on mr bad names get your fax straight first and the rules say level neg feed back and never say anthing bad on a sellers post . If you have somthing bad to say leave a pm . Mods need to delete this guys post

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
Thats fine man I am off this site, he wants to bash in my name and all let him, I have nothing to hide. I am more po that the mods sit back and let this go on and do not del the post he made after the rules of the site say this is the wrong thing to do.

That is not right by far.

rcharliesam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ricwilli, what makes you think that Anthony27 and ToManyFrags are the same people? The only similarities that I saw were that their towns contained one word that was the same (Two different towns btw), also, in your text conversations, I noticed that you mentioned that ToManyFrags had time to post pictures of the 80 gallon tank that "he" is selling... (perhaps this was your hint?) I don't know if that is what you're going off of, but it looks like that was ignored as he probably did not know what you were referring to.

Either way, shitty situation and even shittier if Anthony27 is being unfairly dragged into this... aside from your negative feedback, he's had all positive and even that little bit of doubt that is put into people's minds, (especially in this community) is enough to completely ruin someone's reputation. Hopefully this gets resolved all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: