Free Freebie Thread

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 96.3%
79   3   0
Freebie Thread
Please post any item(s) that you have for free or need to get rid of and are not looking for ANYTHING in return. These items can be corals to equipment to even use light bulbs, remember one person garbage is another person treasure.

Please delete your post once the item(s) has been given away or edit the post stating that the items isn't available anymore.

Also, these are item(s) that members are giving away for free, so please only take the item if you intend to use it, not to turn around and sell it on CL.

* Quick update to the Freebie Thread - Posts that are sold will be deleted after a month of it being posted. This will ensure a nice clean organized Freebie Thread.

Again PLEASE edit your post if the item has sold. Thankyou....

Last edited by a moderator:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
To keep this thread on topic - best to only post if you have something to offer for free, or if you want to ask for one of the free items.

Not fun to have to sift through pages of chit/chat about the items.

Please remember to edit your thread and list the item as 'gone' once it is no longer available.

~thanks

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have a bunch of asterina starfish (30+) not the zoa eatting kind. they eat algae.

come get 1, 5 or 30. your choice.

pick up only in east meadow
516 7 4 9 6 8 6 2

Jazeel55

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Free water storage containers I believe there about a 100 gallons. One has the lid I have to find the lid for the other. They are both white. I can load pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Featured Sponsors