Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
i got this pump about a two months ago because i was gonna start dosing but never got around two it so i might aswell get rid of it. up for sale is a alara infusion pump choose this pump because you can add up to 6 channels on it, three on each side i presentely have 3 channels and the mother brain system. my intentions was to get a 60 cube and put it next to my 180 and dose both threw one pump 3 pumps on each side thats awesome lol, things that get us reefers excited or u can have them separate and just put extensions on the iv line. i am able to get 3 more channels but need about a week right now to get them. on ebay this pump refurbished with one channel is almost 900. videos are easily found on you tube if u type in the exact name with plenty of tutorials. This unit new with one channel is about 1800 i am looking for 600 for pump and 3 channels and iv lines or best offer even a possible trade if its good lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: