lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just wanted to put this out there, i think i got scammed by a member (or used to be member) named livingcorals to buy 2 AI sol nano with accessories. I sent him a papal payment using my brother's account on Sunday. He was supposed to get back to me regarding shipping confirmation and tracking number. Very hard guy/girl to deal with, only email conversations no phone numbers or other means of communication. It first started here and he was replying to some messages, and other messages as if his wife was replying..... lots of drama. Just putting this out here.

Since yesterday i sent him 4 emails with no response. Now after seeing him deleted his profile i am more concerned. Moderators would be better suited to validate his user name and email. I told him if he doesn't get reply by tomorrow i will report PayPal transaction as fraud

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was looking to buy ai nano, he reached out. He sent pics of item with receipts, all legit. There were no stock photos of the internet. I needed those nano led to compliment my ai sol blue. It hurts to get stung like that..only $150 but still.
I should have known his communication was strange all emails, no phone. I just needed that light badly and I was fooled. Just putting this for everyone out there. I don't typically do paypal only cash and carry but those Nanos I didn't find anywhere else.

Last edited:

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
unfortunately i had my brother pay him as friend, thought he was saving money, i was naive. Dont know if paypal can dispute, it will be a lengthy process with headaches. I was acting in good faith, i mean i have not had this happen to happen on MR, i have seen cheap people (many) but not dishonest you know. That was the first, just put his info above to get blocked or for people to spread the word.

rcharliesam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
From the visitor messages on their page...

"Bought" a light from her. Paypaled her said it will arrived in two days at most and now its been almost 5. Don't trust her. Don't make the same mistake i made" - 09-17-2018

From the reefer rating on their page...

"Thief PayPal scam lowlife liar" - 11-08-2014

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought my reeflink here in mr from nj. He send the item first after a few days i send him a payment but we?re not communicating using email we text..

He?s a nice guy ... dfuentes86...

that is totally different, this scammer guy/girl wanted everything upfront but i was naive :dog2: as i wanted those AI nano badly to compliment the AI sol super blues that i have.

njgl_torres

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Next time if u sending money don?t used friend or family it?s not protected. Use it as regular PayPal which the sender has protection on fraud or even a defective item u can get a fullfull full refund, unlike family & friend which means u know the person or receiver... everyday we learn on reef thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: