Rating - 100%
5   0   0
16 Gallon Mixed Reef Complete Setup for Sale (400$)

Tank
16 Gallon SeaClear Acrylic Aquarium
(Dimensions 24x13x12) (Whole system is close to 20g)

Lighting
2 x AI Prime HD+ Black Color
(Ordered May 5th 2019)

Lights are mounted on the AI Prime aluminum tank mount. I altered the mount to be able to hold 2 AI Primes with an extra piece of aluminum, but it can be easily be adjusted back with the removal of one screw. I also mounted an AC fan in between them and connected it to a temp controller, to keep the tank cool in the summer time.

Flow
1 x Maxpect Gyre XF-130

Filtration
1x CPR Backpack 2 Protein Skimmer

Skimmer is run by CPR Accela Pump.
Plumbed into a custom made HOB 2g refugium filled with cheato and some live rock. Refugium is lighted by a plant grow light, connected to a timer.

1x BRS Mini reactor (Filled with Carbon/GFO)
Setup comes with some spare BRS Carbon/GFO. Refer to pictures.

Dosing
1x Jebao DP-2 Auto Doser
(For dosing Kalkwasser)
Dosing setup comes with custom 1 gallon dosing container. And a 3 section dosing container. Also some BRS kalkwasser.

Temperature
1x Aqueon 200W Pro Heater
1x Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller

Livestock
Tank is filled with Live rock completely covered in coraline algae. Fully stocked with various corals. I will do my best to list them. I never was good with the names of the corals, so bare with me.

1 Green Slimer
1 Cali Tort
3 Different types of mushrooms. (Green,Light Blue,Dark blue with light blue specs)
3 Types of montipora (Red,Green,Rainbow)
1 Tricolor Acropora
2 Types of Acans (Blue, And red with blue)
2 Candy Cane Frags
3 Types of Palys? (Yellow, Green, Pink)
5+ Types of Zoas (Rastas, Green, Halle Barry, Yellow, Red, Darth Maul?, and more)
2 Sets of Duncans (5 head, 3 Head)
2 Types of Ricordia (Green, Tri Color)
2 Types of Kenya Tree?
Some GSP on the Floor
2 Chunks of Jason Fox Orange Setosa
1 Frogspawn
There is definitely some that I missed, but that covers to majority of them.

Extras
Comes with whatever fish keeping gear I have. Siphon, Half a bucket of coral pro salt, Some extra power heads, 5G Bucket, 2 Refractometers, Etc.

Problems
Some of the harder corals are starting to die off, due to lack of maintenance. Slimer, Tort, Rainbow Monti, one of the setosas. Which is the reason im selling the tank ASAP. I included a picture from a few months ago so you can see the difference in their health. The last picture is most recent, which was after a big maintenance, corals haven't opened up yet.
The Maxspect Gyre only seems to work in the Forward/Reverse Setting. Im not sure if there is a problem with the controller. But the other modes (Constant Flow, Pulse) seem to glitch out. I have personally been using it in forward/reverse for a year or so now with no problem.
The tank itself has some decent scratches on the outside. Nothing too crazy, but worth mentioning.

Tank is in great condition overall. Its been running for about two years now while I learned and grew in the hobby. I am selling because of limited time to maintenance due to a new job, and plans to move in the near future. Hasn't been an easy decision. I will help the buyer break down the tank and move everything into their car.

I am selling as a Complete Setup. Looking for 400$. Non Negotiable.
Please text me at 347-585-8912 with any further questions. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 205
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 209
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 204
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: