TonyReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pickup only in Warren, NJ. I can help load any of them on my end, but buyer needs to be able to manage their half of the weight comfortably. I also have a ton of other aquarium stuff to be listed at a later date, literally almost anything you can think of.

96 Gallon waterbox, white stand (doors damaged, I have a curtain rod across the front), full size sump and plumbed for a clarisea sk-5000. $600 $500. Minor scratches on front glass, nothing noticeable. I also have a light bar with triple radion lights if needed, and can discuss full apex system and filtration if you want a plug and play setup. I only drained the running system of water last week.

71 Gallon waterbox, black stand (doors damaged, I have a curtain rod across the front), 20 gallon sump. $400 $300. Minor scratches on front glass. I have a triple hydra 26 light bar with a ceiling hanging kit if interested. Also plumbing to go to a clarisea sk-5000.

Last edited:

TonyReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pictures:
IMG_5717.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5723.jpeg
IMG_5724.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: