Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ok these are the corals that i have left and the other thread is too confusing to add on to. here are pics of what i am selling. i am willing to make frags of the candy canes and also im willing to break up the frogspawn into 2 or 3 pieces
$175 for the whole frogspawn
DSC02318.jpg

and yes that is a foot long ruler!

DSC02333.jpg

$110 for the clam
DSC02334.jpg

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
WOW thats a scrawny looking arm in there :D
Guys these corals look much better in person. The camera doesn't capture that neon green fluorescence that the corals have.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
restart for who? idk i tried in my other serveres and everything works. try right clicking on the pics and press show picture. other then that i really dont know what i can do to let everyone see the pics! what do you see instead of the pics? a little red cross?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
maxpower2112 said:
restart for who? idk i tried in my other serveres and everything works. try right clicking on the pics and press show picture. other then that i really dont know what i can do to let everyone see the pics! what do you see instead of the pics? a little red cross?

Restart for Mike:D.

Thats weird the pics are showing up fine on MSN Explorer, IE, and AOL Explorer for me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: