thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I have a combination thermoelectric chiller / heater, digitally controlled. It is by Azoo, and is thermoelectric so no need for freon. It is a small unit that could chill or heat up to a 55 or 65 gallon aquarium. I am asking $100 for it. I have the original box for it with the directions. I tried looking it up on the internet, but it is in another language. You can hook it up either with an inline filtration system or a separate pump, not included.
No pictures taken as of yet, but will soon.

kasha

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
interested. what kind of degrees change is this thing rated at? do the instructions say?

I have a combination thermoelectric chiller / heater, digitally controlled. It is by Azoo, and is thermoelectric so no need for freon. It is a small unit that could chill or heat up to a 55 or 65 gallon aquarium. I am asking $100 for it. I have the original box for it with the directions. I tried looking it up on the internet, but it is in another language. You can hook it up either with an inline filtration system or a separate pump, not included.
No pictures taken as of yet, but will soon.

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
It does not mention it, but I did have it on my 75 gallon and it only brought it down about 5 degrees. I believe it is rated for up to a 55 gallon at maximum, I am sure this would be nice for a nano tank.

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
Sold to Dombowski

Hey Dom: remember not to try to pet the swans in my backyard when they come up to you, as they think you may be the food. lol
Let me know if the so called copepods you collected from water in my back yard are indeed copods. If they are, I will have an unlimited supply.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: