SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Again thank you guys for your support and kind words! It feels great to see so many happy customers.

We are currently not having any sales right now but I can guarantee that our prices are UNBEATABLE!

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Rugratjaa,

Sorry for the delay in responding. We were sold out on flame angels yesterday. We only received 5. We were trying to get a few for today with no luck. We can have some for next week. Please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Aaaaand LOOK what we have here...... YIKES!!

54d866738e98aa95fbfc4a535beedbb8.jpeg

Just In & Eating! What A Beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hove75

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey thanks for the masked swallowtail angelfish last night its eating but I dont think it's going to change anymore lol my female is definitely bigger and more dominant she going to put a stop to that change for sure and I think she going to change now she have another in the tank... thanks man i like how u move with wife and kids in tow lol keep it up

islandreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I must say, salgado Aquatics is definitely a recommended store from my opinion, I've been there a few times and have not left empty handed. Yesterday I was a happy camper leaving them with my purchase of a great looking flame angel,he is now at home in my QT doing well..and eating everthing but pork chops. Salgado,keep up the good work...the positive current is what makes the light bulb turn on and shine... and positive is what you guys are . See you soon... off to O.C maryland... to eat lots of blue claw 's
1a4cab0361a4609909d611d9555690c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: