Eddie7144

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, just wanted to share experience at salgado aquatics. The live stock was healthy and colorful , the shop is clean and so are the tanks. The owner ( sorry forgot his name) was very out going and honest,and his prices are the best deal in town for fish,. I been reading for almost 20 years and know most of the stores in the queens, bk,bx, man. I got a beautiful wrasse for next to nothing. This store is now my go to fish store, and if his corals are as good as his fish price/quality Delgado aquatics will me my go to coral store also.check him out you will like that you see.

Attachments

• 20181016_174607.jpg
    20181016_174607.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 545
  • 20181016_164351.jpg
    20181016_164351.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 558

islandreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all, just wanted to share experience at salgado aquatics. The live stock was healthy and colorful , the shop is clean and so are the tanks. The owner ( sorry forgot his name) was very out going and honest,and his prices are the best deal in town for fish,. I been reading for almost 20 years and know most of the stores in the queens, bk,bx, man. I got a beautiful wrasse for next to nothing. This store is now my go to fish store, and if his corals are as good as his fish price/quality Delgado aquatics will me my go to coral store also.check him out you will like that you see.
Wow nice fish, I've had great experience as well... I will be treating myself the end of this week with fish from salgado as well..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I have seen last post with all of the beautiful fish so I went there last Saturday to check it out but unfortunately didn?t know where was the entrance and I didn?t want to go knock on every door to be rude. I called the number posted on here but no one answer it so had to go back home disappointmented.

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Hi Ziggy,

I?m so sorry you couldn?t find us. We are in the rear entrance. We had signs up but are in the process of getting new ones with updated information (new hours, new services, etc.)

We try our best to answer the phone at all times but if we can?t, we call right back. For future reference, please note that you can also text us.

I really hope you can stop by soon. If there is anything specific that you are looking for please call/text us or if you just want to stop by and check us out, remember that we are in the back entrance.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hi Ziggy,

I?m so sorry you couldn?t find us. We are in the rear entrance. We had signs up but are in the process of getting new ones with updated information (new hours, new services, etc.)

We try our best to answer the phone at all times but if we can?t, we call right back. For future reference, please note that you can also text us.

I really hope you can stop by soon. If there is anything specific that you are looking for please call/text us or if you just want to stop by and check us out, remember that we are in the back entrance.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for letting me know where is the secret door to fish paradise.

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I will definitely stop by really soon. Most likely next weekend. I wasn?t looking for anything specific but was considering getting that powder blue tang if was still available. But definitely need algae eating fish! Besides couple of tangs I have lawnmower blenny. Is there anything else would you recommend?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: