Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i tried to go there but i stupidly called... and he said there isent any walk ins alound.. and when i drove out to the address it brought me in front of a house. where is it located 138th and what? i no its near train tracks but i couldent find it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sup rob, there isn't any signs on the building, just a door and some cameras...it's right next to " north pole oil" on the 1st side...if your coming from Atlantic, it's the 1st 1 way corner after the Tunel or if your coming from Jamaica it's the last 1 way before the tunnel enters...I would say just walk in and act like you been there be before lol there are no prices on the fish fyi

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
another wholesaler selling himself out...NICE...
he wont last long once the stores find out

I have been there and never bought a thing...Place is NASTY ..IMO..

Its kinda rough inside. But I have bought fish from him which knock on wood and they are still around. They have been there for 17 years from what I was told from the owner

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
He has been around for like 20 years. He used to be located at 125 and 101ave for serval years then moved to current spot. He's a nice guy. It is not a retail spot at all. I dont suggest u try to just walk in. He knows who goes in. And it a wholesaler. The place does not have perfectly clean spotless tanks. His business is to bring in fish and move out fast. Not have nice display tanks for everyone's viewing pleasure

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i tried to go there one day i still never got to go in a look around maybe lucky to grab something. :/ should i be saying someones name like a code word??

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
He has been around for like 20 years. He used to be located at 125 and 101ave for serval years then moved to current spot

If it's the same place that I think it is (only wholesaler in Richmond Hill at the time), he's been around even longer then 20 years. I use to go every Tues for the Petland on Nassau St. To pick all the SW selection 34 years ago.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: