Jaylex

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hey guys I visited Elos AquaStudio in Short Hills today and wow that place blew my mind. Couldn't believe the wide variety of corals and fish they had. Pricing is also competitive for a high end store. Looking forward to the next visit, Elos rock.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went Tuesday for the first time. I spent $500! Don't tell my wife. Amazing store.

Rafael and company have done an absolutely fantastic job with the store, and bringing my wife to the shop was a great idea. I originally planned to buy a System Midi until she saw the larger tanks. Now we have a System 70 in our living room, almost ready for livestock.

I can't wait to visit again soon when it's dark outside and only the aquarium lights are on. What a sight that must be!

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The store and staff are great. It is a one of a kind store. It is worth the drive from Bergen County on a Sunday. Bring your wife to the Short Hills Mall first. After she makes her purchase at the mall you will be clear to make your own purchase at Elos.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: