coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Thanks... would be nice if they had one... I was told they would contact me and gave them my email but never did receive a response. Its possible they never got one but I am looking for other fish also.

Thank you for responding on their behalf. You saved me a trip.

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Thanks... would be nice if they had one... I was told they would contact me and gave them my email but never did receive a response. Its possible they never got one but I am looking for other fish also.

Thank you for responding on their behalf. You saved me a trip.

They had one in there drop off tank. Than he went MIA. They been trying to get more in but no luck I was told.

Hi Coralcruze, sorry for the poor response rate, will make sure we check manhattanreefs at least once a day from now on! I have been trying to get my hands on mystery wrasse for a long time now, I have found them a few times but the prices were way too high. I will keep looking and next time I find one even if its too expensive I will let you know and if you are still interested I'll grab it for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: