devoinbk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So as you guys know I agreed to a trade with Jerry like 6 weeks ago want the idiot out of my tank. Up until the day Jerry came by, ***** was hand fed....Jerry shows up and it was a s*$t show. Needless to say he hooked up in my rock work from that day on. Tried everything to catch him including barbless hook and no luck. My aquascape is such that I can?t really fit a 2 liter bottle in there. I?m in CVS this morning and see a 1/2 gal Poland Spring bottle weird shaped. I take it home drilled 5 1/2? holes in it, drilled a hole for 4? of fishing line tied it to the top and put a couple of whole shrimp in it. Submerged it to the sand bed and waited. 30 minutes later.....Jerry gets a new family member tomorrow....good riddens

islandreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So as you guys know I agreed to a trade with Jerry like 6 weeks ago want the idiot out of my tank. Up until the day Jerry came by, ***** was hand fed....Jerry shows up and it was a s*$t show. Needless to say he hooked up in my rock work from that day on. Tried everything to catch him including barbless hook and no luck. My aquascape is such that I can?t really fit a 2 liter bottle in there. I?m in CVS this morning and see a 1/2 gal Poland Spring bottle weird shaped. I take it home drilled 5 1/2? holes in it, drilled a hole for 4? of fishing line tied it to the top and put a couple of whole shrimp in it. Submerged it to the sand bed and waited. 30 minutes later.....Jerry gets a new family member tomorrow....good riddens
Lol...kool..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: