Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Vendor Notice

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2018, 05:04 PM
reef obsessed
Reefer Ratings: (51 (100%)
Friends: (13)
NL146 is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Visit to WWC

I finally had a chance to visit WWC last week during a trip to Orlando. They have very nice tanks with a good variety of livestock, plenty of supplies. I was able to score some nice pieces. I was able to take all 5 frags in my carry-on although it was flagged at security check-in. I was lucky enough to get a guy who seemed familiar with the hobby. After I said they were for my aquarium he just nodded and said he just had to show his team what they were and that was it. 6 hours after purchasing at WWC they were in my tank and doing well.

I'm heading back to Orlando in a few weeks - hopefully I can do it again.

Thanks WWC!
Old 06-17-2018, 05:39 PM
Dre
Reefer Ratings: (95 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Dre is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Pics?