qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi Everyone,

The board decided we still wanted to have a party this year so we're going to host a meeting/party for the December meeting. James has offered us the shop to have the party, open to all members and their immediate family. We will be getting food and non-alcoholic beverages so we're asking members to just let us know if you're coming and how many so we can order enough food for everyone.

The party will be Friday December 7th starting at 8P, please send your RSVP to [email protected] along with any questions you might have.

Nycreef

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Where is this venue?
Friday night wont work for some of our jewish folks out there.
Too bad we cant do it at Pratt in Brooklyn, Those were the best swaps of all time!
Today we need these swaps more than ever since its close to impossible to get corals from any stores lately with whats going on. I think the vendors should be making a push of some type to keep the swaps going more than the members.
My 2 cents FWIW

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The clubs next swap is in April, I know there's a coral farmers swap being planned but not sure where they are in the process.

The clubs party will be at the Acan offices where we have our monthly meetings.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: