Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2019, 11:24 AM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Question MY AI Setup

Hi MR Community, Has anyone had trouble maintaining a local connection to two or more hydra 26s. My local connection seems to go on and off I'm aware that a 5G network is not supported. Sometimes both lights will be recognized, sometimes the child will have a red exclamtion point and that fixture will not be recognized. My next step is to call AI I am running IOS on both my phone and Ipad. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:18 PM
Reefer Ratings: (9 (100%)
Send a Private Message
I have 2 hydra and had issues on 5G so I changed back to 2.4 and no issues
Old 06-28-2019, 03:48 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
Thanks, I’ve tried to maintain 2.4, and sadly that doesn’t seem to work either. No problems w LAN in my home routers and boosters everywhere. Time to call AI...