Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Closed Thread

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Reefer Ratings: (5 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Confused

Why att post being deleted isn’t this a hobby forum. The first post was about the reef shop next thing I know post are being deleted. This seems more like a dictatorship. If someone say sometime others don’t like it gets shut down. What free speak and expression. Are very commits limited here can I get a refund on my membership being a member has done nothing to benefit me only limit expressions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2018, 05:14 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
Perhaps the reef shop is not a sponsor of Manhattan reefs. Fish food for thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazeel55 View Post
Why att post being deleted isn’t this a hobby forum. The first post was about the reef shop next thing I know post are being deleted. This seems more like a dictatorship. If someone say sometime others don’t like it gets shut down. What free speak and expression. Are very commits limited here can I get a refund on my membership being a member has done nothing to benefit me only limit expressions

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2018, 05:20 PM
Reefer Ratings: (2 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
Same here

Everything that I have posted in the last 2 days has been deleted.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:29 PM
Reefer Ratings: (5 (100%)
Send a Private Message
There are plenty of cats on here selling stuff out there basement living room and closets. and don’t give MR a dime. So I don’t know what the big deal is. Any time you try save members money there’s a problem. When your over charging them they applaud you ( cam I get a refund on my membership please)

Old 05-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
I have not posted in a long time. I do not currently have a reef tank. (Since Sandy)
But unfortunately, or not, this is not a democracy. It is run by people who need to make decisions, for whatever reason.
JMO.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited by marrone; 05-17-2018 at 05:36 PM..
Old 05-17-2018, 05:36 PM
The All Powerful OZ
Moderator: This member is a Moderator. - Issue reason: Moderator badge 
Reefer Ratings: (52 (98%)
Friends: (43)
Send a Private Message
I sent PMs. I'm closing the thread at this point, please don't make anymore.

thanks

The Light at the end of the Tunnel has Been turned off due to Budget Cuts.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

It is far easier to fool people than to show them that they've been fooled.

Closed Thread