Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2019, 11:29 PM
NYC Bio Teacher
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Question Class room frag tank hopes

I have been piecing together things for a frag tank for my HS Marine Bio classroom. I have a 60 gallon tank and 36 gallon sump, a bio block and some live rock that have been aging for three months. A couple of pumps, ample lighting, salts and test kits..... It seems that I do not need a skimmer, but have at least one at my disposal. It also seems that this can be much easier than I've been anticipating it to be. Can anyone point me to where to get advice from a practicing reefer? My school's in Manhattan, Midtown West, I live in Queens.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:13 PM
www.reeftrends.com
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (41 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Give us a text or call sometime would be happy to help out.

Reef Trends
Aquarium Solution Services
707-666-FISH