Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Statenis New build 40g ext

So been in the hobby for a couple of years never really did a write up, had a lot of ups and downs. Learned a lot thru out the years and still learning.... recently had a 25 lagoon up and running for over a year. I don't like the AIO no more so my wife just got me a 40 ext for my birthday.cant wait to have it up and running. O btw took everything out of my 25 and put in her 24 jbj. I’m going to just start all over and share along the way. So far I have 40g ext tank, cadlights stand bought from member on MR, axium 350 protein skimmer, mp10qdw, Radion g4 non pro,aquatic life 24” t5 hybrid fixture w/ 2 blue plus, 2 true actinic,apex Jr, tunze 3155 ato, eshopps 10g ato container, caribsea life rock arches and shapes 20lb of each, AI prime hd for refugium.future purchases trigger systems 20” cube refugium,Dc return pump not sure which one maybe ecotech s1, miracle mud for refugium, caribsea special grade reef sand and I should be ready.Pictures to come....
Attached Thumbnails

Old 09-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Thatguy96
Reefer Ratings: (95 (100%)
Friends: (35)
Send a Private Message
Good luck with the build man! This process is fun s take your time and enjoy it
Old 09-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Thanks, gonna take it slow. Love the hobby it’s my sanity from everyday life lols
Old 09-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Thatguy96
Reefer Ratings: (95 (100%)
Friends: (35)
Send a Private Message
Trust me, I know the feeling and probably why a lot of us get into this hobby.