Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Teacher
Reefer Ratings: (1 (100%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Ct New England Frag Farmer's Market 3/2/2019

Lets do this! More info to come...
It's back! The school is getting prepped up to host the ultimate in frag swaps, the Frag Farmer's Market. I have a great list of sellers lined up including all of the old favorites and a few new faces to bring in some new heat this year. You will not find a bigger selection of corals at any other show, and the set-up fee is so low, the prices are amazing! I'll post more info in the coming weeks.

I do have space for more "dry goods" companies, if some of the MR companies are interested in coming up for the day. The price for a table is too good to pass up! Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

See you all up at the FFM this year!
-Jon
Old 11-10-2018, 06:27 PM
www.reeftrends.com
Vendor: Vendor - Issue reason:  
Reefer Ratings: (39 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
If you've been we know you will be back and if you haven't you better plan to come!!!

Reef Trends
Aquarium Solution Services
707-666-FISH