Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
I enjoy visiting new fish stores very much, but all of them are usually out in Jersey or Connecticut. However, finally great to see a new store around me! Defiantly a lot of tanks, and nice to see a saltwater store with freshwater as well. Especially for the customers like myself who enjoy both worlds! They have some pretty exotic freshwater fish available which is always good since Im tired of seeing the usual common freshwater fish always seen in stores lol. The saltwater section is beautiful, great variety of fish as well as tons of beautiful corals in the display tank. Customer service was great, Shaun was great! Helped me out big time with some problems going on in my Girlfriend's fish tank. He was very informative and defiantly happy to be there. Defiantly when I decide to go back to reefing will for sure pick up most of my supplies from Gills. Also the store was great! Clean which is sometimes hard to see in a fish store. Also they even offered us Coffee, customer service defiantly huge A+++++.

Was defiantly happy with my experience, will try to be back again soon.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Gill's is like the only mom and pops store in Westchester. Either it's petco or petsmart or pet goods in Westchester. Only one Petland left in Westchester. .. Pretty much these stores are useless. Yes, Gill's is a nice store. Shaun (owner) and Jacob are very nice and helpful. Today you don't see a stores opening up like this anymore. They bring variety of freshwater and saltwater to our hobby. Besides they so close where I live...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: