Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok, I'm breaking down my 46 bowfront. I'm not selling the tank, stand or lights. I moved corals that I want to save over to my 18G, because I plan to go with a 30 cube as soon as I can upgrade. I haven't had as much success with the 46 as I've had with the 18. I just can't get it quite right. I think I need to concentrate on one tank and get it just right.

So, what I'm not saving, I need to sell, the sooner the better. I'm not sure how much to ask for everything, I'll have to work that out. I'll post up a list here of what's available and asking prices, if they seem way out of line, let me know, later on I'll post some pics.

To those I'm holding items for: If your sale is marked pending, please contact me to make arrangements for pickup, the sooner the better. I would like to move as much of this as I can by this weekend. As my tank comes apart, the living conditions will deteriorate somewhat for the remaining stock. I can't hold items indefinitely.

All Livestock is gone, Thank you!
Other stuff:

overflow box, drain hose, 20g sump, DIY ER skimmer, return hose with pvc in-tank discharge piping. Return pump NOT included. Make me an offer! Still available
20-30 lbs of live sand. = Pending: Wingoagency

I would like to move this stuff soon, obviously, the sand would be last.

You'll need to pick up, I'm in Glendale, Queens, just off the Jackie Robinson Parkway.

Attachments

• tank sale 005.jpg
    tank sale 005.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 330
  • tank sale 006.jpg
    tank sale 006.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The hammer is pink with green tips. One head is closed in the picture because I was messing around in the tank, and it withdrew.

The tank pic here shows some of what is available in the live rock.

Attachments

• tank sale 011.jpg
    tank sale 011.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 304
  • tank sale 012.jpg
    tank sale 012.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 299
  • tank sale 014.jpg
    tank sale 014.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 295
  • tank sale 015.jpg
    tank sale 015.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
do you live far from fish town? is it possible i could meet you there to purchase your chaeto? thanks,
Aaron.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: