Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Coral Farmer
Reefer Ratings: (81 (100%)
Friends: (31)
Pablo is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagodazoa View Post
Wow those are nice looking toadstools must be very rare I've never seen them before. Have you seen a full grown long polyp Japanese toadstool?
Here are a few pics of my Japanese Toadstool mother coral. It about 8 years old. It was only propagated twice. Slow, slow, growth. That is when you truly knows that you have a real Japanese Toadstool.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Juano908 is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Most expensive toadstool coral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Here are a few pics of my Japanese Toadstool mother coral. It about 8 years old. It was only propagated twice. Slow, slow, growth. That is when you truly knows that you have a real Japanese Toadstool.

+1 on what Pablo said, very slow growers....these are my 2 frags I keep, sold the mother colony.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0121.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	206383
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0122.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	206384

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Juano908; 11-01-2016 at 12:49 PM..

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/soft-corals/195714-most-expensive-toadstool-coral.html
Posted By For Type Date
ReefBuzz - All your Reef news in one location This thread Refback 07-13-2016 07:36 AM