strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Congratulations to those who helped get the project funded. Hopefully something meaningful comes of it. What you'll likely see is the results show that AEFW are a natural occurrance and that safe reef keeping habits are the number one solution to stopping the spread of AEFW among reefkeepers.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/gen...-acro-eating-flatworms-experiments-study.html

This guy is doing it for free.

I'd like to see the majority of the money/donations go towards frags and actual science. Not travel and consumables.

Let's see if this post gets deleted as fast as the
Other one did.. If so I would like a written explanation as to why. And if linking to another reef site is not permitted than the link in Dukes original post should be deleted as that is also another reef site.

Last edited:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
So much negativity. Everything is simple if it was possible to get the masses to do the same thing. It's impossible. If it was, then the government would change, poverty and war would be gone and world peace would be possible. Aefw would be gone.

I hope she learns something that would help. Thanks for sharing the link.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: