Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Reefer Ratings: (63 (100%)
Friends: (41)
Send a Private Message
I threw up ..
Old 03-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Reefer Ratings: (80 (100%)
Friends: (47)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliethetuna88 View Post
I threw up ..
I went threw a box of tissues. Lol
Below is a giant colony of the rouge millie, huge colony of Oregon tort,reef rafts dantes inferno, pink flamingo,tierra del fuego,WD tenius
Attached Thumbnails

Old 03-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Reefer Ratings: (75 (100%)
Friends: (14)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefer4eva View Post
I went threw a box of tissues. Lol
Below is a giant colony of the rouge millie, huge colony of Oregon tort,reef rafts dantes inferno, pink flamingo,tierra del fuego,WD tenius
Are you going to dip and QT the colonies? Did you consider trying UWC Purge for flatworms?

https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...ixed-reef.html
Old 03-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Reefer Ratings: (80 (100%)
Friends: (47)
Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvernon View Post
Are you going to dip and QT the colonies? Did you consider trying UWC Purge for flatworms?
After seeing all the eggs I removed all the acro colonies I had in my tank since all of them were infected and the damage was done!my tank was over ran with flatworms and I was way to busy with work to worry about the problem.besides dipping wont get rid of the eggs anyway and I would be back to where to square one anyway.my tank been without acro's for well over 4 months,no signs of flatworms and now I'm back to frags...for all who reached out to me for frags of everything I had now you can understand why you didn't get any..I'm more of a responsible reefer than to pass along flatworms..and to those still holding on to grudges (and you know who you are) now you understand

Last edited by reefer4eva; 03-03-2019 at 07:19 PM..