TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Seems as if its been a few days since the op has particapted though he left his cell maybe ill try to text him to get things moving along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs
Well like I said I was going to start one up anyway so regardless something will be organized. I was just waiting til I moved to throw it out there. I didn't realize there was a bunch of you si guys I didn't know so it will be good to meet all of you.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
This sounds like a very interesting thing, my friends and I have discussed this before, but nothing ever came about it, we have had get togethers at Z-One, and had a blast. I'm in and willing to even host it. It would be nice to see old and new faces here in our little island.

B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
As richie said we have had this discussion before i think a ref club on si is a great idea however for long term success it needs to be properly organized with elected officials and members who are determined to make this club a success i am up for a meet to get this started lets get this ball rolling

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: