Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's not bs, check it out for yourself. It's a Deltec SC2060.
Most of my buddys own SRO's, also performs very well and not as expensive as the Deltecs.

Never doubted you .In this business it all about gems my friend and anytime you get something that benefits you in this hobby it is definitly a gem. I see alot of people have Deltecs and Bubblekings

And your friends that are using SRO,are they the SRO's with the new cone?Was interested in getting one for myself

Thanks,

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Need help with flow ,Powerheads

I added a tunze 6000, then I tried a tunze 6080 and even a 600 maxi mod and ended up with nothing but sand storms.

How can I increase my flow without disturbing my sand?

Which powerheads?
How many?
Best placement?

Thanks

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
those pumps are way to big for that size tank, IMO I would go for the tunze nano 6015, 6025. and place then on each side of the overflow facing the glass

You are right ,I should have posted a question before, now I have to get most of my corals from under the sand ... LOL

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
So after going on vacation i get home to update my thread when all of my sps corals had bleached and lps melted so I had to act fast water changes and cool of the water that had hit over 90* after my frags had started to take off and things were looking good I was on my way.and I guess it comes with the hobby so I got my parm back to par for 7 days and gonna reaquascape and pick up some more frags get back in the game

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi Willie - It looks great!!! You did a nice job on the stand and canopy too. I have never seen a tank with those dimensions.....very cool. The 30" depth will definitely give you lots of options for aquascaping.

Hey Chris ,

Thanks , That 30 front to back is what sold me lot of possibilities. but I experienced a tank melt down so I'll becoming over to get some frags ASAP see you soon.

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Glad to hear things are back on track.
Btw, what cause the temperature to go up like that ?

The pump wasnt working properly something got caught in the propeller with a little shell causing the flow to slow down to nearly 40 to 50 percent but with pump cleaned and the new frags i will be back on all cylinders in no time.

Hows thing working out with your tank?

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well after the hurricane that happened sometime back , Lost everything and had to do it over so instead of a new thread

Im going to just up date this one, more pics to come soon

The door to the cabinet

IMG_0071.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: