Gwiz3005

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm actually 2 tank threads behind. I have to put up my Deep Blue Shallow Reef and my 125 FOWLR. I have a little movie I'm trying to loop together of the 120 REEF (My first project with AVID). I moved over to LEDs for a year and didn't get the growth I expected, so I switched back to T-5s and everything is growing pretty well now.

Gwiz3005

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Video Update!!!

I'm teaching myself to edit video, so I figured I would shoot and post a video update!! Enjoy!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3o4sclFBY4w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Looking good! Nice movement. Your female maroon is doing what I used to hate - moving the sand around. I used to come home to sandstorms! How'd you get two blue tangs to get along? I had one and it was ultra aggressive.

Gwiz3005

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They were together for 18 months and seemed to swim in a pair until last week. I have not seen the smaller one this week, my main culprits are the larger tang or one of the anemones. The anemones have nearly doubled in size since this video.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: