Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm glad you like them

Scarf Ace, I like them a lot...my first. Hope to see them grow and spread! Thanks!

Really nice Vic, WTG jim, it all looks fantastic! altho vic, gotta wonder about that "bum" hand excuse, think jim may have been dodg'in carring it...lol...J/K JIM...tank looks awesome VGL with it.

Slama, thanks for the kind words! I am super excited about this tank. Hope I can get it in "fighting shape"! :knockedou How's that Bubble Tip doin, btw, had this system been up sooner and longer - I would have given you a run on the choice piece! But slow and steady wins the race, so I am going to be patient and stock slowly!!

"Bum" hand or not:scratchch , Jim has been a cool mentor on this project! FRIENDSHIP IS PRICELESS!

Vic

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
Mr.Blik said:
Slama, thanks for the kind words! I am super excited about this tank. Hope I can get it in "fighting shape"! :knockedou How's that Bubble Tip doin, btw, had this system been up sooner and longer - I would have given you a run on the choice piece! But slow and steady wins the race, so I am going to be patient and stock slowly!!

"Bum" hand or not:scratchch , Jim has been a cool mentor on this project! FRIENDSHIP IS PRICELESS!

Vic
the RBTA is doing well ty for asking...

:type: ouch jim...lol

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House, MH coming tongith or tomorrow...I will follow up with pics...don't break anything...patience!! :)

Slama, how about some pic of that bubble tip in action!

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Russ, thanks a lot. I am very happy with the system so far. Found a bunch of pods that Jim deeded my rock with when he was holding it for me and everything seems to be settling in nicely.

Can't wate to see some frag in there.....in due time OFCOURSE!

Thanks again!!

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House try this one

Attachments

• CIMG0853.JPG
    CIMG0853.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 77

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: