D

DEEPWATER

Loks great rich ,god to see you back on track ,
Oh i wil lhave some more sps this week:shhh: ,you should come by

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks a lot guys. It's nice to finally see some improvements.

House, Roger from Tunze said the new osmolator pumps are double sealed so I am taking a chance. Even though the old pump cause problems I do like the way the unit performs. If I have a problem with this again I am personally going to kick Rogers a$$.

Jon, the skimmer is producing some skimmate now. That is about 3 days running. It still doesn't look like Hermans skimmer but it is improving.

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Thanks a lot guys. It's nice to finally see some improvements.

House, Roger from Tunze said the new osmolator pumps are double sealed so I am taking a chance. Even though the old pump cause problems I do like the way the unit performs. If I have a problem with this again I am personally going to kick Rogers a$$.

Jon, the skimmer is producing some skimmate now. That is about 3 days running. It still doesn't look like Hermans skimmer but it is improving.

stop touching it so much, maybe it wouldn't feel so faggoty and skim some protein out of the damn water.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
D, that is an astute observation on Rich's skimmer, but perhaps you could use a different adjective to describe it.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Russ thanks :) I will post some more pics when I get some extra time

Dave...LOL I left the skimmer alone for 5 days. There is a skimate pic in the skimmer thread. it still doesn't look like Hermans??? I dunno. Herman I need you to come here and help me...PLEASE!!! Free frags and scotch for you here ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: