TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Just read through all of this. I am very surprised at the way it came out - very gorgeous tank. I may of missed it, but what are you husbandry skills like?

How much water do you change and how often? Do you dose anything or just run gfo and carb?

What and when do you feed?

Again, amazing tank. Hope you reply. :) Wish you can give me some frags for my small 55 !

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Happy birthday sams tank,beautifull i like all the fish..

Thank you Steve! Yeah, i love my fishes more than coral....lol!!!

Tank looks great. But you're right ... Tons of fish in there!

Eric, i'm a fish guy.....hahahaha!!!

Tank looks great congrats man ;)

Thank you Mike, i see you have super georgous tank too! Maybe someday i can see you tank :)

Truly Beautiful. Nice work

thanks man!

Just read through all of this. I am very surprised at the way it came out - very gorgeous tank. I may of missed it, but what are you husbandry skills like?

How much water do you change and how often? Do you dose anything or just run gfo and carb?

What and when do you feed?

Again, amazing tank. Hope you reply. :) Wish you can give me some frags for my small 55 !

I do 35g water change weekly...total water volume is around 180 ish. I only run BRS GFO and calcium reactor. No special dosing. Everything takes time, snake oil don't work...lol!

I feed 3 times a day, some times more....lol! My phosphate is probably all the way up there. Feeding pellets and flake and seaweed, and sometimes rods food and cyclopeez.

I can start you off with some frags.

Tarazed

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just read the entire thread for the first time. You had a great tank! I'm sure you'll be back when life/time permits. Sorry to hear it though.

dannyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
Haven't been on this site in forever but this tank is stuck in the back of my mind. I want to get one built like this with the overflow box on the outside of the tank. How's that overflow box working out for u Sam?? Got more pics of it??

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: