rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Scarf, Master, Pedro, and Makoy,

Thanks guys for the kind words. The new MH was a xmas gift to myself. Unfortunately it comes with a credit card bill :)

As to the question do I feed my corals. I addition to the normal food I give the fish I also add DT phyto 2x a week and once a week I will defrost a cube of mysis and direct feed the corals.

When I started my reef tank I didnt realize how expensive it would become !

Regards

RFC

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
rfc nice pics and tank great progress!!

As for the expense look at it this way,with all the stress in life, you are just paying the bill for stress relief.You are also saving the travel expense to the doctor.

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You may be sick of hearing this, RFC, but your photos are incredible.

And I totally agree with Alex - I plan to give up my health savings account for the hobby!

rfc nice pics and tank great progress!!

As for the expense look at it this way,with all the stress in life, you are just paying the bill for stress relief.You are also saving the travel expense to the doctor.

rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to believe how far my tank has come in one year. Here is a time line from March 2006. Hopefully the next year will be just as rewarding. Thanks everyone for your expert advice :)

reef101.jpg

reef102.jpg

reef104.jpg

reef105.jpg

reef106.jpg

reef107.jpg

reef108.jpg

reef109.jpg

reef110.jpg

reef111.jpg

reef112.jpg

And today Feb 21 2007
FULL%20TANK%20FEB%2021%20LARGE.jpg

Regards

RFC

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
beautiful tank rfc.
you have some nice growth on the frogspawn (i see two colors, candidate for a rainbow type IMO) and the candy canes. Did you take the pictures under different lighting schemes? I notice a bit of a difference in the 2nd and 3rd to last pictures.

Very nice pictures. Very vivid!

rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Overall, I am very happy the way things went this past year. Is a bigger tank around the corner....time will tell :)

Froggie the last two pictures, Jan and Feb, were taken under 250w 14K MH whereas the others were taken under PC. I recently updated to MH and my corals are really coloring up.

Thanks again everyone

Regards

RFC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: