Front view:
scap23.jpg

Last edited:

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
And we have light....

The lights are finally up... Thanks to SaltwaterinBrooklyn for them awesome brackets.. Love the look..

First bracket:
1-6.jpg

One light on:
3-2.jpg

Second Bracket:
6-2.jpg

2 lights on:
5-1.jpg

My first fish, a tiny yellow tang - "Bumble-Bee":
fish1.jpg

Also threw in a couple of starter corals to see how they do...:
corals2.jpg

Last edited:

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
NL146- thanks, and thanks for the suggestion.. it ran with about the same distance in my previous setup, it should be ok, but I will monitor it in case I'm wrong..

Edge2011 - thanks bro!.. believe it or not the office tank has gone without a light for the last few days.. lol. I'm looking for a substitute now..

Ziggy - thanks brother, them clowns and nem would have gone perfect in here, its a real shame I couldn't grab them up from you when you needed them gone.. I'm currently looking for a nice pair of clowns.. =)

Later tonight I'll post my new fish addition to the tank! Stay tuned! =)

ReefMonkey13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm in the process of planning out the a build with the same tank. Can you let me know the sizes of the plumbing you used.

Also on the return line (sump to tank), where you connect the plumbing to the tank, was there a rubber gasket included for the plumbing inside the tank? I think its missing on the tank i got.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: